I'm Ashley, a 30-something writer, sports enthusiast, and media lover who moved from Indiana to Nashville to Los Angeles. I've blogged for about eight years now and really consider myself a dabbler.
And of course, I blog about cats. Because who wouldn't? And because I've got a herd of them. But not just me. Me and Chef--my partner in crime and lawlessness.
Chef and I moved to LA to be different, daring and pursue some dreams. I'm on my way working with a great company and finishing up my first novel. I will then have my soul crushed as I try to find an agent for said novel and Chef will console me. He, on the other hand, is an awesome photographer who's just discovered his talent.
One last thing you should know about me. I'm determined to meet Matt Damon, Tina Fey and Peyton Manning. Not in that order per se and not by stalking. . .yet. I may get desperate.
And because I love to talk about me, here are random facts that I'm throwing in:
- I was once glued to a toilet seat. My high school science teacher wrote a poem about it. It was beautiful.
- I can name the starting lineup of the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers undefeated National Championship winning basketball team.
- I'm not ashamed to say that I'd rather visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter than nearly anywhere in India.
- I still slip into a southern accent after I've visited my friends in Nashville. I'm a culture vulture.
- I've written a short story about periods that got published in an anthology.