- Don't go downtown after 3 today. They're having a parade. (Who?) The Mexicans. (To clarify, the "parade" included 5,000 people protesting the potential new immigration laws. And there weren't any floats.)
- They don't eat a lot of meet because it's too hard to pick up with Chinese sticks. (Who?) The Orientals. (please note that I primarily asked the "who?" question to see what she called different nationalities. It's a fun game).
- The dirty Mexicans or Hispanics or Latinos or whatever we have to call them this week are working here and stealing our jobs. They need to be booted.
- If it weren't for the liberal media, way more things would get done in the government.
- Chocolate chip cookies taste good.
The enlightenment has yet to hit Tennessee. Mostly we haven't quite gotten used to the whole "politically correct" thing. I guess that confuses the shit out of me because the South always claims hospitality among it's attributes. I can attest that the South is quite hospitable. Of course, I'm a white woman.