Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Smug and I like It

Not really, but on the way to work this morning, I was behind a Toyota Prius with the personalized state license plate that read "SMUG." Being a South Park fan, I laughed out loud despite myself. Those of you who get it with me can chuckle to the delight of a giant SMUG cloud from George Clooney's Oscar acceptance speech colliding with the SMUG of hybrid car drivers. It's glorious. (on a separate note, my work won't let me go onto the South Park web site. It's blocked for being "tasteless." Their wording not mine.)

I've been away from the blog and when he's feeling particularly mean, Chef will look over at me and saracastically say "Great blog today." In my useless defense, I've been trying valiantly to get a new job and between my actual work and finding work, the thought of spending even a few more minutes on the computer every night is just too much. On the bright side, it's summer and things relaz a little at my job. Plus I've got leads leads leads galore on my quest for further employment. Wish me luck.

For now, Chef is out of school for the summer and loving every minute of his break. I'm cranking away. One friend is getting ready to pop out a kid, another is getting married and a third is getting married this weekend while preggers. It's apparently been a busy year for other people as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer brings more fights when one person has it off- just sayin'. Every summer, when I would come home from work at night, the dished would still be undone and there would be nothing cooking for me. Half the time the only thing accomplished was video game playing. Used to PISS ME OFF. Now the baby will screw up all that video game time.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...