|Some days deserve a French Fry |
- Doctors appointments
- Bikini waxes
- Writing a novel
- Colts and/or Hoosiers losses (particularly in the playoffs, Super Bowl or NCAA tournament)
- Bathing cats
- Pitching stories to journalists that your client/co-worker/sponsor expects to see place and you know you don't have a shot in hell (clearly, that's PR specific)
- Exercise--yes, technically it exerts you less the more you do it, but it's still hard to want to do it. AND if you skip a few days, it's almost like starting back at square one, which doesn't seem fair.
- Calculus- this could just be me, but I despite my B, I never did get Calculus.
- Watching bad stand-up comedy--particularly in person
What would you add to the list?
** Despite the fact that I'm not advertising McDonald's, I am required to mention that I work with the brand. They are a client. (Yes, I'm very lucky). I will also testify, which MANY people can back up, that my love of the McDonald's french fry goes back longer than my current job. Because they rock my socks off.