Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Not Me, It's Definitely You

I saw this on MSN and had to read it. I also had to add on my own reasons that someone at work could be annoying:

  • You plop your ass down in someone else's office to "talk" and it lasts 30 minutes...even though who you're talking to has started typing or answering phone calls.
  • You say the same thing every day to the same person and expect a different response. (ie. "You should get some lights in here." "I have lights. I just don't like to use the overhead lighting."
  • You send the same five forwards every day.
  • You go to the bathroom with nothing on your feet except pantyhose.
  • You say "Hope we didn't scare you too much to come back tomorrow" to someone on their first day.
  • You interrupt someone's conversation from three cubicles away to interject a question not relating to the original conversation.
  • You have an obnoxiously loud phone voice.
  • You refer to yourself or your position in third person.
  • You questions with the preface "I know you're not the right person to ask, but..."
  • You shovel work with the preface "I know you're really busy right now, but..."
  • You reference a red stapler in a conversation and then attribute the quote to Dilbert.

Those are just mine. I know you have some to add, so add away.

On another note, tonight begins the 6 months of Football. I am ecstatic, but until your team plays all the hoopla feels like the dinner you had to sit through as a kid on Christmas Eve before you could open presents. Nice and everything, but not the real reason you came. And with that I say, Go Horse!!

1 comment:

Swampy said...

"Go Horse" is SOOO 2 years ago. Now it's all about "Make It Personal!" which Peyton Manning did when he sodomized my aunt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...