Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dumb then Dumber?

Does anyone else feel like the older they get, the dumber they get? I mean, sure I'm racking up "life experiences" like pennies, but what about learning?

I feel like the longer I stay in a job, the less I'm learning about anything not related to the job. Yes, I still read and all, but things that I used to know and care about I can't even remember any more. I'm more content to read Jennifer Aniston's accusation of infidelity towards Brad than to pick up something a little less entertaining.

I almost feel like I should take a class or something to remember that I really do have critical thinking skills that aren't in any way related to selling an idea, sponsorship or mission statement.

At the rate I'm going, I'll be subscribing to National Enquirer by the time I'm 40. No wonder old people like Matlock.

2 comments:

Hoosier Chick said...

Have you seen the previews for Willy Wonka? He looks ultra messed up in that one.

Swampy said...

The once-monthly update to Chimps is now up, if anyone's interested.

I'm just sayin'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...