Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Da Pain! Da Pain!

Does anyone have any helpful hints for ingrown toe nails? I think I've got one and today it's making its presence known. Of course, I am wearing pointed toe high heel shoes, so I'm really just tempting the Gods.

I've tried using nail clippers to dig the bitch out and tried to cut it, but I may need some extra help. I hate spending time with my feet anyway.

Speaking of feet and my lack of love for them, has everyone seen that foot fungus commercial? It's an old one and now hotmail is using the animated banner of it to taunt me. It features the little fungus creature popping up the toe nail on a big toe like the hood of a car to show us all the disgusting things underneath it.

The first time I saw this, I about barfed down the front of my shirt. I'm not a big foot fan and it's mostly because my foot injuries have been incredibly painful. Nail injuries in general weird me out and I've had both my big toe nails come off at some point or another. The pain and the tenderness after one of those puppies detaches is enough to make me wince just thinking about it.

Damn those toe fungus people!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eep! Those horrible little devils chomping at my undernail! Eep!

http://kickasspodcast.com/

Hoosier Chick said...

I'll write about what I want to write about, dammit. And yesterday, I was very foot involved. By the way, I've begun cutting raw chicken again because Chef makes me. However, it's nice to know that someone else can back me up that I've hated that for a while.

Anonymous said...

Dude. You puked. In the kitchen sink. You tell Chef you don't WANT TO CUT UP RAW CHICKEN, and HE CAN'T MAKE YOU.

But, piss off, Schultz! I like the toe fungus entries. Every knee-jerk liberal with a blog yabbers on about Bush, and frankly, yawn.
Make with the fungus and poo stories!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can make her.

It's really more about getting over her squeamishness than anything else.

Although she did call me a sadist...

Swampy said...

Now Schultz, let's remember that we, as bleeding-heart liberals, are the ones who perpetually have sand in our vagina. It's kind of our thing.
I do have to admit: now that Bush's approval ratings are somewhere around those of muscular dystrophy and retard hunting, it's not really so much fun to bash the moron. That's another irritating thing about being a liberal. We have the ability (almost a mandate according to the Democrats' core beliefs) to let things go relatively easily, whereas the Republifucks are still talking about Monica Lewinski.
It's alright, though. Thanks to W, the country is starting to swing left again. It'll be the 90's again before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Schultz, we used "dude" three times in two comments. I really don't think a little sand in my vagina is our biggest problem here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...