Pages

Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Cyberversary

I actually missed it. Last Wednesday was actually the one year mark of this blog. I think in honor of showing commitment to something for a year (God knows it wasn't my healthy eating plan), there should be a name. And not just a name, but crappy name that combines two things together and tricks you into thinking it's cute and clever. Plus I want royalty rights like Pat Riley with "Three-peat." I heard that Paris Hilton tried to get "That's Hot" trademarked.

So it was down to "cyberversary" or "annivblogary."

Nonetheless, it's Monday and it sucks. I was actually sick all weekend and not just faking it on Monday, like Presh. The only good thing about being sick on the weekend is that it gives you an excuse to lay in bed watching TV the whole time without the guilt of thinking "I should be doing something."

Friday was a day that I did everything on. I had a TV shoot, a 2 hour meeting and in between my boss was in town from Atlanta to do my mid-year review. It's days like that that make me realize why I don't schedule shit on Fridays. I prefer my jeans-wearing, slacking, blog-writing Fridays, dammit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...