Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

Just Another Crappy Ass Monday

The only thing manic about today was my attitude this morning. I've been living on the edge of nerves and rationality since last week and I have to see that I'm running thin on both. This time of year is always busy and always annoying and I'm about ready to break.

Luckily, Chef has been there to keep me in check. He's come through when it counts, calmed me down when I needed it and been pretty much a rock. Mind you, a rock that tickles my feet to tortue me, but a rock nonetheless. In fact, last night I was sitting in one room, he was in another and it hit me. I really want to marry this guy. It's not like I don't feel like that all the time, but come on, people. We've all had moments when we really take pride in our decisions.

Now, I'm just hoping that Monday will end less painfully and that a good walk will help me feel better. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

MrsB said...

Hope your walk helped!! When you two are ready to get married, let us know, we'll BE there!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...