So, to continue my tradition, I will embark on my third annual Holiday Spirit Quest. The list will be shorter this year because of the lack of time. I will keep it to a dirty dozen items--the twelve days of my Christmas, so to speak.
The guidelines are the same. To do things that have traditionally made me think of Christmas. I can repeat items from previous years' list but I have to add new things too.
- Make a Christmas list for Santa (or Chef...or both).
- Give a gift to someone who isn't expecting it.
- Make homemade sugar cookies.
- Listen to Christmas music for a week of commutes.
- Actually go to the mall or shopping complex to buy a gift.
- Put up my Christmas decorations, sparse that they may be.
- Have the cats sporting their holiday ties at least once during the season.
- Watch at least one NEW cheesy holiday made-for-TV movie.
- Stuff a stocking (or two).
- Have all my presents bought a week before Christmas.
- Drink a holiday-inspired coffee drink.
- Give to a new charity.
What would you add?