Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gin and Juice

I'm having one of those days when alcoholism seems like a fun alternative to going to work every day. Perhaps waking up in your own vomit near a dumpster 7 miles from your house with no car in sight would be a welcome change of pace from the constraints a normal life places on you. Things like deadlines, phone calls, yelling and oh, yes, a paycheck.

Or maybe I'm just exaggerating and should just grab a beer and curl up with the Gilmore Girls tonight and relieve my stress the old fashioned way. If only the batting cages were near here so that I could go take a swing at the objects of my loathing.

I really don't like the fall.

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

I took a night to wallow in my own self pity. I'm over it now and back thinking rationally. Alcoholism isn't sexy enough. Perhaps a drug addiction would be better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...