Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

10 Frivolous Questions For All to Speculate On

Some thoughts that are completely vapid, yet still in need of answers and opinion:
  1. Who is the person that is going to die on 'Lost'?
  2. Is it just me or is it pretty tasteless to have Jerry Orbach on a 'Did They or Didn't They Have Plastic Surgery List'?
  3. How much should a good haircut cost?
  4. If you could play any game on Price is Right, what would you play? I'd play Plinko. I'm a game show whore for cash--screw prizes.
  5. Do Shera and Swampette still love me? (That's just a blatantly pathetic attempt to get them to comment--I'm sure they won't comment as to not reward my behavior).
  6. How many months can something be incredibly broke in an apartment and not fixed before you're allowed to go nuts on some ass? I think 5 weeks is sufficient.
  7. Chef sent me an article about how hormonal women are more attractive, but that we hide it with make-up and that evens the playing field. So I'm wondering if I need the make-up to catch up or if I'm more hormonal and thereby more attractive without it. What percentage of women do you think are more hormonal?
  8. Why is it that no matter cable, internet or cell phone company you have, it always sucks? How can every media provider suck that much?
  9. Why do I have to read European newspapers to see what's going on in my country?
  10. How did Ann Coulter get away with making a flippant remark like "Well, it just means that the Republican party is getting rid of a man named Scooter"? Do you stop being Republican when you're indicted?

Okay, I'm done with the questions. At least for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about damned time your comments started working! It hasn't worked for days!
Anyway, I noticed the Jery Orbach thing on the list too and thought it was very tasteless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...