Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lizzie Borden was apparently very graceful

I've been noticing quite a few ads lately touting a new ballet around town. It's based on the story of Lizzie Borden, the graceul little girl that allegedly murdered her parents with an axe. This feel-good pre-cursor to the Menendez brothers is now being plie'd around town like it's nothing. Do you think in 100 years someone will come up with a ballet based on Ted Bundy?

Is it vain to want a web site? I'm thinking of starting one where I can have more options with interactivity and more chances to stand out. Some asshole took my brilliantmediocrity.com, which he started after me. I have no proof that he took my name, but the dude is a geology major from UT. I'm just saying.

I've come up with some alternative domain names. Basically, it would just be a hobby for me to spew my rhetoric into the nation. Perhaps my own sports section, celebrity section and then my own musings. Some feedback on this would be nice. If I build it, would anyone come?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A website sounds intriguing. I must admit that I indulge guilty pleasures regularly. Among the many are cookie dough straight from the fridge, Judge Judy, and reading your blog (and an occasional foray into other listed blogs--btw, tell She-Ra that giving up something when young is so blase. One must have consciously committed, then evolve into more awareness. Otherwise, it is just an act that reeks of a lack of energy.

lndmxwll said...

I will follow becaise of u I'm no longer Debbie Downer just Crazy Granny now not to get maudlin but ur mom be proud! adventures of crazy granny my blog now

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...