Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vacation Day Three: Dreading a Week from Today

Is it sad that I'm already dreading NEXT Sunday when I have to go back to work? Yeah, it is. Today I came to the conclusion that 8 seconds is not only the length that bull riders aim to stay on the bull, but also length of time Krispy Kreme recommends to reheat their original glazed in the microwave.

Chef also introduced me to the exciting taste of Chorizo Chipotle Corn Nuts. These spicy nuggets of crunchy deliciousness are awesome. The only problem is that I can't find them anywhere. They're not even listed on the official corn nuts web site. If you know where I can get my hands on some, let me know! Here's what the package looks like:
CornNuts Chorizo Chipotle Crunchy Snack
Aside from eating, watching the UFC fight and a Tosh.0 marathon, my day has been pretty tame. And I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...