Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

2012 Holiday Spirit Quest Continues...


Okay, I didn't get much help this year, but I'm trying my best. Some of these are the same because I liked them or liked doing them or they just didn't pan out like I had hoped last year. Some are new. Some are variations. All are designed to get me humming "Deck the Halls" under my breath and wishing every one I meet a "Happy Holidays." I'm slightly in denial that it's that time of year, but that's just me. The quest continues. . .
  1. Drink a holiday-flavored latte.
  2. Visit the beach during the Christmas season.
  3. Dress a cat in something holiday.
  4. Touch snow.
  5. Wear something that sparkles on a weekday for fun.
  6. Sing a Christmas carol at the top of my lungs.
  7. Donate to charity.
  8. Give a gift to a stranger.
  9. Have my Christmas shopping done before December 16th. 
  10. Ship my gifts to arrive on time.
  11. Craft something.
  12. Make gingerbread men/ women from scratch.
  13. Make my mom's famous zucchini bread.
  14. Dress up in something fancy for fun.
  15. Stuff Chef's stocking and have him stuff mine.
  16. Listen to Christmas music for one week's worth of commutes.
  17. Try a holiday libation.
  18. Visit ICE at Santa Monica and skate. 
  19. Watch a Christmas movie that I haven't seen in a long time or ever before.
  20. Paint my nails with festive polish.
  21. Put up Christmas Decorations.
  22. Buy a new Christmas decoration. 
  23. Wrap all my Christmas presents (no bags allowed!).
  24. Write a ridiculous Christmas list.
  25. Drive through Beverly Hills to look at the lights.
As usual, progress reports to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...