Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

What to do for my Christmas Spirit Quest? I Need Your Opinion

So last year I decided that living in Southern California is awesome (well, I clearly decided that before last year, but I digress) except for the fact that I have to try and conjure up the holiday spirit in 72 degree weather. The only thing that helps replicate the winter is that sun going down at 4 p.m.

It was fun. I came up with a list of 25 things and spent the month working through them all. I loved ice skating, adored my Gingerbread house, still have my tacky ornament and gained weight with all the goodies I made (although I read today in Real Simple that the average person only gains 0.8 lbs per holiday season--hooray!). The question is:

What should be on this year's Christmas Spirit Quest list?

Here's a review of last year's list: http://brilliantmediocrity.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-get-in-holiday-spirit.html

Some items can be repeated, but I an open to new ideas!! What makes you feel like it's really Christmas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...