Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Just Glad It's Over

Have you ever had one of those days that end with nothing but smiles and laughter for the mere fact IT'S OVER?!?!?!

Today has been so long, eventful and unexpected that it was done with I was extremely happt I hadn't really scheduled anything. It was like I knew in the corner of my mind things were going to go wrong.

Before noon, I had done three radio interviews for an event, taken the heat for something that wasn't my fault for the company to save face, gone 50 miles round trip to drop the last of something off only to find out on my way back that another bigger company needed what I had just given away, spent an hour on the phone calling lighting companies to see if they had the item in stock in the quantity that I needed and then planning on making 5 afternoon trips around town to pick up the items and drop them off.

That was just in the morning. I am just glad that day is over. What made the day easier to bear? Hearing my inner voice shout "I'm getting an ipod" when something crappy happened. I did my taxes and am able to get the precious with my refund check.

Only four more office days until the Florida wedding trip. Did I mention that I'm meeting Chef's family for the first time too?

3 comments:

Swampy said...

Dude, iPods are the best things ever. Anne didn't even want one originally, but now she's never without her shuffle. And it's just a shuffle. I generally try to feel up my 30gb iPod video at least 4 times a day. It just deserves it.

Hoosier Chick said...

I totally want the video. My favorite episdoes of the Office any time I want? Heaven. I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands.What does Swampette have on hers?

Anonymous said...

I adore my little Nano. At first I thought it was a waste of money, but now that I have it, I don't know how I was ever without.
Enjoy your visit with Cheffie's parents. Here's to hoping it's not like when my husband met the yetti-who-got-scarmbled-eggs-stuck-in-his-hair-sweater.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...