Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Random Things that Have Bothered Me

The first couple relate to the Britney Spears Interview that Matt Lauer did. The rest come from directly from my life:
  1. Why would anyone let Britney chew gum through a television interview?
  2. When asked if she would consider moving from the paparazzi capitol of the world to a small town, Spears answered with "Yeah, I could move to Atlanta."
  3. When told that some people label her a redneck in a derogatory way, Spears replied with "Well, I hate it when people label other people. I mean, I'm not a Bible belt person..."
  4. Be comfortable, but flip flops, a jean skirt and your boobs hanging out are not really camera-ready.
  5. I hate it when there's no leadership at your workplace, the office is down money, the main office is down money and there's a general feeling of fear and tension in the air every day.
  6. It's also unsettling when you talk to your boss and he doesn't really do anything to assuage your fears because he's facing the same thing.
  7. I couldn't stop giggling when the preacher at church (I went with Dad for Father's Day) made the comment "Jesus left some DNA in you." It's still making me laugh now.
  8. That my one of my best buddies left work again for Maternity Leave and I miss her already.
  9. I wish I could write down things that are in my head. Like a machine that would tap into my brain waves and transcribe some of the random thoughts that are forgotten the moment after I think them. Sure this device would be of great use on those in who're quadriplegic, but this is just one of those random thoughts.
  10. It bothers me that no matter how hard I try, I can never keep up with people's birthdays.
  11. When people at work are so recognition-hungry that they take credit for things they had no part in. Then get pissed off when those who actually performed the task, call them out.
  12. That in some of our states, blind people can legally shoot guns and have hunting licenses without a sighted guide.
  13. It pisses me off when I'm at Sam's and every time I touch something, it shocks me. So when I touch some batteries and get an especially large shock, I yelled "JESUS!". The woman next to me shook her head and said "That's really not necessary." I wanted to stick a cattle prod up her ass and see what kind of words she'd come up with.

Well, it's time to end another day at "Tension Island Enterprises." Until tomorrow, or the day I get fired, good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That interview was crazy. Like the first season of the Anna Nicole Smith show, I had to watch from beginning to end b/c it was such a trainwreck.
And THOSE BOOBS were out of control. I haven't seen that kind of exposures since, well, I think you know who I would refer too. heh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...