Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Conversation between Preston and Shiloh in 13 years

The following is a conversation between Preston Spears and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt in about 13 years.

Preston: People paid $500,000 for my baby pics.

Shiloh: That's nothing. My parents got $4 million from the pictures and more than $20 million worldwide.

P: Well, a sculptor made a statue of my mom when she was pregnant with me as a stand for pro-choice.

S: Well, my parents were so hounded about people seeing me that they went to Africa to flee the media. Your dad only acts like an African-American.

P: Well, your mom broke up your dad's first marriage.

S: So did yours.

P: Your parents took you to Africa for the native experience and then you lived in a multi-million dollar home.

S: Your mom dropped you on the head, had you riding without a car seat and had child protective services called on her.

P: Your dad made Ocean's Twelve.

S: Your mom remade a Bobby Brown song.

P: You're going through an awkard period.

S: With lips like this, my whole life is an awkward period.

End scene.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...