Pages

Friday, June 30, 2006

Training to do NOTHING

I love having to drive more than 400 miles roundtrip to be trained on an initiative that's not going to happen in your market until Fall 2007. Nothing makes me happier than wasting my time.

However, it's the 4th of July weekend and we get out of the office at 3:30 on days before holidays. We're like the government that way. I actually think we have better hours than the government, but that may be an exageration.

On another note, I just got my e-ticket confirmation for my trip to Europe. I'm TOTALLY excited. I also am a little pissed that my passport picture looks so bad. I mean, I know it's the cliche and all, but I got a REALLY bad one. Here's a replay of my conversation about it with Chef:

Me: Look how BAD this is. I mean, do I REALLY look like this??

Chef: If you do, love has blinded me more than I thought.

And scene.

Have a great holiday, bitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, it's not a holiday weekend if the holiday isn't on a Monday or Friday. Here I am, at work, and you're probably at home, watching the TV with Cheffy. WHo am I kidding. It's not even 8am. You're still in bed. hmph.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...