Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Seriously? Ben Seaver?

I don't really have time to write a blog but considering I haven't had a break at work today except for the 30 minutes I spent running an errand PLUS I came in about 45 minutes early. So I'm taking the time now.

Is anyone else out there upset about the McDonald's Dollar Menunaires commercials? The commercials themselves don't bother me too much. It's just the big where Jeremy Miller springs up and says "These people live like money grows on trees- Trees they can't find."

Okay, for those of you who don't remember, Jeremy Miller is Ben Seaver on Growin Pains, a kid that started off so incredibly cute he was irresistible and then ended up so not cute as a teenager that the "Ben Seaver Syndrome (BSS)" sprang up. BSS meaning a cute kid that grew uglier the older they got. Some could say taht Danny Bonaduce would fit into this mold.

Nonetheless, I find it a little insulting that Ben Seaver is springing up in the middle of the commercial making fun of me for ordering off the dollar menu. McDonald's, is it really wise to insult the people you're trying to hawk food to?

Ben Seaver, we all know where your money tree is growing: McDonald's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...