Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

I Hate Donald Trump and other useless things

I don't know why he really started getting under my skin, but Donald Trump is pissing me off. The man has never heard of the "high road" and his bickering with Rosie O'Donnell is ridiculous. Not only that, but I've finally had enough with the self-indulgent everything is named after me God complex.

Mostly, I just caught the last 30 minutes of The Apprentice last night and got fired up. I, like most people, haven't watched the show in forever. Mostly because its boring and they must have hired a new casting director because instead of the new contestants being interesting or relatable, they're mostly just annoying egonmaniacs who were cast because they worship Trump. The fun part of the show in the beginning was watching them crap out on the challenges and then bicker a bit in the boardroom. I tuned in about 20 minutes into the show, completely missed the challenge, watched the losers suffer in this season's oh so creative twist--the tents, and then wasted nearly 20 minutes (including TWO commercial breaks) watching the two biggest losers argue about which would be sent home. By the end, I was hoping everyone would be fired and the show FINALLY cancelled.

Then you have Ivanka on the show. She was brought in for sex appeal. I get it. It's a little creepy that Donald's pimping out his own daughter, but it's kind of like watching an hour-long interaction of the Watson's girl. And I know this chick is a Trump, but when I watch her, I think of the years she dreamed of being a model and people would put her in their show because her mom spent thousands with them.

Okay, enough about the Trumps. Tomorrow is Presh's birthday. I'm so excited for her!! Happy Birthday Presh!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...