Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3,000 down, 27,000 to go

Okay, so I've written the first 3,000 out of my goal of 30,000 words for the month. It's not that bad now, but I know by the end of the month I'll be wanting to kill my characters off out of mercy. The story is crap, but since having a shitty first draft is the first step, I'm going to trudge along and know that the smell belongs.

I'm almost a week into my exercise program and have kept up with that, too, so far. No idea if I've lost any weight, but I do have more energy. In fact, last night I had so much energy that I was tossing and turning until nearly 4 this morning. With an ass early meeting, this meant about 2 hours of sleep. I'm about to fall asleep at my keyboard, but I still have to walk when I get home.

Wish me luck, suckers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...