Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fiesta Con Queso

There are just some days when cheese is all you want. And by "you" I mean those of you non-lactose intolerant people. This is the story of what happens when twitter, cheese and a good boyfriend all mix together.

I wrote yesterday that all I wanted for dinner was various forms of cheese. Chef, being loving and devoted as he is, read this and took it as his personal challenge to help me fulfill my all cheese dream. After much consideration, I had the following for dinner:

  • Freshly made cheese crisps (both cheddar, mozzarella and mixed)
  • Boursin Garlic & Herb with water crackers
  • Hot pretzel with Spray Cheese (I'm no cheese snob-all inclusive here)
  • Fondue (bought broccoli for dipping, but decided to eat the bread only)
  • Mozzarella cheese sticks
  • Cheesecake

We were going to order Papa John's cheese sticks, but after much debate I decided that six courses of cheese were enough to satiate me for a while. The drawback, however, is the incredible amount of chaos I have now done to my intestinal tract. Perhaps it will be all Activia and roughage all the time next week.

It was worth it though.

1 comment:

Shera said...

Plffffflffllt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...