Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

It Only Took Me Three Times To Get Through the Door

It snowed again. Damn you, mother nature. You can be such a bitch. I realize you're nicer here than in the Northeast, but still . . .

I wore rubber soled flat boots today in hopes that they would shield me from falling. Unfortunately, I forgot to factor in my klutziness into the equation. I was walking up the sidewalk into my boots and despite noticing the layer of ice, I still didn't really pay attention to it. . .the first time. I promptly fell right on my face. Then I tried again. And fell again. The third time was the charm.

However, an hour later I walked two blocks to my doctor's office for an appointment to find out that they had closed the office. So I promptly walked back to the office and yet again had to face the icy uphill sidewalk. Despite a different tactic, I fell two more times.

So basically my shins are bruised to hell and I wore flats for no reason. DAMN YOU SNOW!!!

Perhaps this was nature calling me to a winter sport. I was watching Ski Jumping and think that my Wii Fit skills would translate into Olympic Gold. A 31 year old can totally make it to the Olympics, right?

1 comment:

Shera said...

HeMan once fell flat on his face while Wii Fit ski jumping. True story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...