Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Strangely Intrigued

First of all, I can only move my arms in small increments right now. Today's boot camp was focused mostly on arms and mine are paying the price for it. I actually benched more today at boot camp than what I maxed out at in high school. It wasn't a lot, but considering I could mostly just comfortably bench the bar, it was a step forward.

But I digress. So, I'm now torn. I thought I always hated Leonardo DiCaprio for being a smug bastard that only dated models and was not at all attractive. Now I'm torn because I love Chris Nolan as a director (Hello, I've professed my love of Dark Knight already), and I want to see his new movie, but it's got Leonardo DiCaprio. Then I realized. I actually like most Leo movies. How can this be? Ugh, I might have to reconsider my anti-Leo stance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...