Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

My Gift To You

Merry Christmas, Everyone! My gift to you is my favorite skit from last week's Saturday Night Live with Paul Rudd. It's my favorite skit because it also features Paul McCartney and Adam Sandberg. And because I find myself singing this song all week.




Here are the top 5 reasons I like "Stumblin'":
5) Paul McCartney's Tiny Harmonica
4) I can imagine the pitch meeting to get Paul McCartney went something like this "Well, you get to wear a puffy shirt AND a satin cowboy shirt."
3) The music is Dolly Parton's 9 to 5 which makes me smile.
2) I love three different types of Bears.
1) Paul Rudd's hips during the tiny harmonica solo are mesmerizing.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I laughed so hard with that skit. The Paul Rudd hip part was hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...