Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Sunny Day Walk

Chef and I decided a few days ago that we wanted to walk to the new Five Guys on Wilshire and then walk to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. I went to the website to make sure they were open on Presidents' Day. Not only were they open, but today admission was FREE. As I was walking among the great artists like Picasso, Rembrandt, Monet, Degas, Lichtenstein, Calder and so many other, I was thinking what a great country this is that everyone has the opportunity to see this kind of art in person--for free. Pretty cool.

Here are some pictures from our adventure:
My favorite picture of the day: Renoir
Kind of cool that you can see the palm trees in the background of this Degas sculpture.
The outside of the Japanese Art section of the museum.

I loved this china pattern.

And the pattern was called "Vincennes" FUNNY!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...