Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder

When I was thirteen, my mother took me to Lazarus to have my tits fitted for a bra. She told me that the lady there was a bitch before I went, but that she was the best. And as a 13-year old with DDs, that's what I needed. The Best.

Of course, that experience scarred me for life. The embarrassment and humiliation of having a lady cup your boobs and say things like "These will be down to your knees by the time your 20 at this rate" and "You really shouldn't play sports at all unless you want these to fall off." Other comments were made that were meaner, but these were the ones that I can print.

Anyway, since then, I've been afraid to face the wrath of those who carry measuring tape. I just guess at my size like the rest of America. Of course, lately, my guessing has been off. I've come home with my boobs hanging out the bottom and straps hanging off my shoulders. Nothing good came of it.

I went to Lane Bryant on Thursday and I have to say that my life has changed. Yes, that's right. I'm devoting an entire blog entry to my new bra. Deal with it. I tried my size on (or at leas that I THOUGHT was my size) and was pissed when it didn't fit. A clerk there offered to fit me for a bra and now I'm a DDD. No wonder these things have sucked. All I can say is that my new Cacique bra is the BEST THING EVER. If you're busty and you need a new bra, check out Lane Bryant. I don't have any underwire poking me, I'm supported , I'm comfortable, I'm out there and I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...