Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gators Aren't that Irrational After All

Okay, people. For years I've endured some good-natured ribbing about my fear of gators, but DAMN IT, there's something to be scared of there. Before, when I was considering moving to Florida, I used to have nightmares about gators climbing chain-link fences to eat my dog. Does it make sense? Not at all, but that didn't stop it from scaring me.

In the last week, three people have been KILLED by alligators. I knew it was only a matter of time before these things got pissed about all the pythons people have been dropping in the Everglades and came after humans. One of the gators had the woman's body still in her mouth and was dragging it around like a kid holding onto a battered doll.

People are now starting to fear the gator. One woman shot one that came somewhat near her. The live and let live pact between gator and man has been broken.

On another note, have you ever had a day where your pee smelled funny? No, I didn't eat any asparagus. What can make your pee smell?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...