Pages

Monday, September 18, 2006

And they said it wouldn't last...

On Saturday, Chef and I celebrated our two year anniversary. I know, it's hard to believe that we've already been together two years. What's even more sad is that we're getting to be an old, busy couple. The kind that can't celebrate their anniversary ON their anniversary but instead has to plan a separate date to celebrate on. Yes, we're that sad. We're celebrating officially on Thursday.

Other than that, things are busy. I went back to my roots yesterday for the annual Komen walk. My stepdad and I walk it out in mom's memory. It's always a nice time and after the first year, we learned to just show up right before the race. If you get there while they're doing the survivor ceremony, it can make you really bitter.

Besides that and our anniversary, work is busy but not all that important. It's an income and I'm doing well enough on the job. That's all that a job is really for. I'm not looking for earth shattering moments.

However, family is important and one piece of mine is moving to the only other state that loves orange as much as the one I live in. My brother, his wife, my niece and my nephew are heading to Tyler, Tx. Kind of funny because my nephew's name is also Tyler. Anyway, Matt got a really great job offer and its a great opportunity. I just hope my niece and nephew can resist adding the Texas drawl to their language skills.

And because demand was so high (okay, one person requested it, but I'm doing it anyway). Here are a few more pics from my Europe Trip:


This is a view of Wasserburg, Germany, where we spent the majority of our time.

I can only put up on picture right now because it took twenty minutes to upload this one and I want to go home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...