Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Disappointing Ending

I turned down a job offer today and its the second one that I had to turn down in the last four months. It seemed like a nice enough job: good hours, could walk to work, easy tasks. However, it was lacking in two things: 1) salary--about what I make now and 2) domestic partnership insurance. You might recall that Chef and I take advantage of this offering at my current job (Dec 7, 2005) and to not have the option would set us back some major bucks.

So I wait and search out again. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'm not desperate. Just seeking a direction at this point. Except for education. I don't think I could handle teaching kids and bless those that can.

On another note, I'm in Eville on Oct. 7th. Anyone wanna grab some corn fritters with me?

2 comments:

lndmxwll said...

getting close now

Anonymous said...

5,001!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...