Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why do Italian trains NOT have air conditioning when so many people opt out of deoderant?

Today I was in a car, on two trains, in a taxi, on a hydroplane boat and walked up about 100 steps. You can only imagine how good I smelled this afternoon. Plus the train from Verona, Italy to Lake Como had no air conditioning-- good times and it seemed like the longest part of course.

Germany was wonderful. The families we stayed with were so much fun and Tini's wedding was the most fun bridal event that I've ever been to. It was literally 14 hours and I'm thinking that Chef and I need to incorporate some Bavarian wedding traditions into our wedding, if we ever take the plunge.

I got to see the Konigsee and had a nearly private tour of Hitler's Eagle's Nest. I got to walk the river Inn and eat so much good food. I REALLY loved Germany, so Italy has a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time. I'm heading back to Milan to flight out early Saturday morning (Italy time) and will be back in Evansville on Saturday afternoon. I hope to be back at the pad by Saturday night.

I've taken more than 160 pictures with two days to go, so I bet that I'll end up posting one or two when I get back. I even have make up on in one of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...