Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Diet is Back and Harder than Ever

Ugh. I've been lax on myself and eating for like 9 months which translates into 15 lbs of weight that I shouldn't be carrying. The good thing is knowing that I know how to lose weight. That sounds simple, but when you've never lost weight in your life it's hard to imagine. When I was at my heaviest, I had never really tried to lose weight. I might have given it a half-hearted week or two fad diet try. But it wasn't until I did the simple things that everyone told me worked was I succesful. The little things like watching my calories, portion sizes and getting active.

So today is day two back on the regime. Counting calories. Ordering smarter. Caring what I'm doing to my body. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...