Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Almost as good as meeting real celebrities. Okay, Maybe not

Chef decided a few weeks back that he wanted to us to venture to Madame Tussaud's and see some waxy celebrities. So today, we took a trip down to Hollywood & Highland and had fun hanging with the faux celebrities. The only thing I was disappointed about (aside from the fact that they have Jennifer Aniston looking at Brangelina from across the room) was that there was no Matt Damon.

My right leg is tone enough to launch a twitter account, too.

Looking down Hollywood Boulevard.

Can you guess who this is? Hint: He looks slightly better  as a vampire.

Classic Marilyn

Love her in wax or on celluloid

Apparently I was trying to look like a wax figure myself with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Okay, I was so creeped out by Hannibal Lecter that I didn't get too close. That's Chef in his face.

Me and Forrest. He didn't share his chocolates.

Took this one with Rocky for my Rocky. 

He's got the red shirt on, so it must be Sunday. 

This is me letting Kobe know that my backdoor is definitely a foul. 

Down Hollywood Boulevard just a few minutes later.

I love Meryl Streep. Even in wax she's gorgeous and way more talented than the other wax figures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...