Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reasons I Love Jon Hamm

It's not that unusual for people to love Don Draper and I admit a certain draw to his character. But I honestly have started to love Jon Hamm lately and here's why:

  1. He was on the Gilmore Girls back before he was really famous.
  2. He's not afraid to be an idiot to be funny. He was good on SNL, but I really loved him on the Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
  3. He just gave an interview where he blasts Kim Kardashian and other idiots who do nothing and make a ton of money for being stupid on TV. That makes me love him even more.
  4. I can't get think of the term "lap nap" without smiling.
  5. He's not bad looking.
He might be my new celebrity crush. At the very least, it has me really really looking forward to the next season of Mad Men. I hope Friends With Kids is good. I wonder if Kristen Wiig keeps writing parts for him as her boyfriend for a reason. Hmmm. Smart woman.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...