|My friend and Nashville resident,|
Patty Clements, sent me this
screenshot from the media coverage
of the Pope, I mean, Peyton's visit.
- He'd have to play the Colts twice a year. And while that may only be four games, it would be four very painful games for my psyche.
- I couldn't imagine cheering for the Titans when they aren't playing the Steelers or Ravens. Those were the only two games I cheered for them on. Unless the Colts needed them to beat the Jags or Texans for a division purposes.
- I don't live in Nashville anymore. How can he move to town when I've moved out??
- If he signs with Denver, he will have to play in San Diego at least once and Oakland at least once, which exponentially improves my chances of seeing him play.
- It would kill me to not work with the Titans any more (who were fabulous) when I would have had the chance to meet Peyton. The highlight of my time working with the Titans was meeting David Thornton, because he was a former Colt.
So, since Peyton reads my blog, as I know he probably checks in daily (why wouldn't he?), here's my plea to him: Please pick the Broncos. Sorry, Nashville friends!