|Despite the placement of|
the wooden stake, I'm
pretty positive that I
would've been impaled if
I had slammed into this.
- Why can't I ever remember what biannual or biweekly really means? Is it every other week or twice a week?
- While I generally think of being impaled by deer antlers as a fear, really it's just anything that could impale me while driving. (I stayed behind this pick-up for all of two seconds when it pulled in front of me today. Better safe than sorry).
- Why can't I seem to concentrate for longer than 15 minutes at a time? This has only started happening recently. How long does one have to watch Michael Bay movies before their attention span is shot to hell?
- Is Kim Kardarshian really just J.Lo 2.0?
- When will saying "2.0" finally fall out of fashion?
- Why does everyone think they can wear skinny jeans? Conversely, I know I look good in mine. And am slightly delusional.
- My cats fur has become silky soft after just a few days of changing diet, but my hair doesn't react when I change mine. That doesn't seem fair.
- I make a mental note at least three times a day to turn off the "autocorrect" on my phone. I instantly forget said note at least three times a day about a minute after I think of it.
- Why is it that comedians are always assholes in real life?
- Should I buy a sodastream or is it a waste of money? Do any of my friends have one that I could rent for a week to see if I would use it?