Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Three Days of Productivity Down....Infinity to Go

I don't know if its because I'm busy at work, or that I'm trying to be busy at home, but I've felt exceptionally productive since I've banned laziness from day. I've cut down on surfing the Internet unless I'm doing it for a certain reason. I'm returning more personal emails so that I have something to look forward to in my inbox other than Sole Society or Bauble bar sale emails. I feel good.

And as an unexpected side effect, I've actually not fallen asleep on the couch this week. I have been energized enough to go to bed between 11-11:30 instead of 10-10:30. I have not hit the snooze button ONCE (yes, I know it's only Wednesday, but small victories, okay?). Unfortunately, this has not had the desired effect of landing me to work much earlier because traffic (even with my minimal commute time) has been a bitch. Such is the case of commuting in LA--even if it is only 4 miles.

However, I have been waking up sore. And for a change it hasn't been because I slept funny. The bright side is that I've been sore because I've been working out at night again. The sad side is that I've only been working out for 12 minutes. Let me be clear: I do run/walk intervals for 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and I run stairs for at least 10 flights a day. But the toning/strength training is only 12 minutes. It only takes 12 minutes to make me sore.

All in all, I'm happily productive. Of course, the more you do, the more there is to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...