Pages

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Did you notice. . .

that I changed my blog appearance? What do you think? Better or worse? What would you like to see?

It seems weird because I started my blog SO LONG ago (8 years!!!) and the technology has gotten so much better, but I've been pretty static. So it was time to make it look a little better, add a banner and devote some TLC to Flashes of Brilliance and Long Spans of Mediocrity. I should probably shorten the title, which I will eventually do, but I want to embrace it for now.

Seriously, eight years of blogging. When I began, I had just started dating Chef and had no idea that that would lead to a cross-country move, marriage and our herd of kitties. I only used a pseudonym because blogging with your real name was just inviting someone to come to your house and murder you. Or read on your blog that you were away from your house and rob you. Chef's pseudonym has clearly stuck. So much so that my family and friends rarely refer to him by his actual name.

I've had great years of daily devotion to the blog and years where it was heavily neglected. I hope to expand my blog this year and get people to read the thing.

Because people who read this blog are clearly awesome, brilliant people. And there should be more of them in the world.

I've had mean people comment, anonymous people scare the bejesus out of me, and friends give me wonderful words of wisdom with a touch of sarcasm in there.

I wonder what the next eight years will bring?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...