Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Products Making a Splash Today

You don't know what you got til it's gone.
The headline might be kind of a stretch. The one product making a splash today was the Twinkie, which announced it comeback date of July 15th with a HUGE billboard at Hollywood & Highland. Who knew the beloved snack cake would create such an uproar when it was threatened? I love Twinkies, but apparently not as much as most other people, judging by the uproar. I was always more partial to the Oatmeal Cream Pie or Swiss roll, myself. But then again, my school cafeterias were always stocked with a plethora of Little Debbie products. Maybe that's just Indiana.

The second product I spotted in a local 7-Eleven and thought was
Creepy
a joke. Shaq Soda?!?! Really? Do I need a 7-foot tall man hawking me everything? From soda to Buicks to Goldbond Medicated products to Icy hot. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he ended up with his own line of tampons soon. He was always good at blocking things. Just sayin'.

And on a completely different note altogether, can we just all agree that paper toilet seat covers are 100 percent worthless? They always fall into the bowl and then take two flushes to get down. And if the toilet seat is that disgusting looking in the first place, then you're probably already contaminated. Let's just hover and save some trees.

Happy Monday from my head full of randomness!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...