Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You're in Charge!

Yesterday, we had computer training to help initiate us to the new human resources software. A fun little afternoon of listening to information about how the new online performance reviews will work. Glorious.

Of course, the title of the program (because we always have to have a title for training--our last one was called E1 is for EVERYONE!) was You're In Charge!

I giggled like an 8 year-old every time he said it. Partly because I'm immature and partly because I had just read an article about a urine powered battery. Something that would give off a urine charge?

It's a disposable battery that uses the ions in your body, or more specifically your Mello Yello, to transfer the energy. Perhaps I'll just stick to Duracell.

3 comments:

Hoosier Chick said...

Who knew potty power would be such an intriguing topic? I deleted my "new friends" and added an additional step to making a comment. Sorry about the pain, but I'm tired of spam.

Swampy said...

I just did the same to Chimps. Good call. Did they just add that recently?

Hoosier Chick said...

Yes, they did and thank goodness for it. Schultz, apparently whatever took your office down took mine down this afternoon. I got to leave and work from home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...