Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

When Wednesday Feels Like Monday

There were several things that made me realize that the shortened work week was going to be a bitch. First off, it was raining pretty hardcore here this morning. My feelings on rain is that it makes me exceptionally tired when I look outside and see it all day.

Secondly, I was in the bathroom at work this morning suffering through someone's remnant poop smell when I reached up to get some TP for my wiping abilities. It must've been an idiot who put the TP on it's spring loaded roller because when I touched it, it jumped off and promptly rolled across the floor out of reach. I had to do the delicate shuffle to get to the roll.

After that, I got a mud smudge on a light jacket. I got called into a shitty meeting tomorrow afternoon. I had a phone interview that went badly. I got told I have to speak to a group of 6 year olds about a topic that 6 year olds are too young to really understand. I'm fighting the urge to punch people in the face.

It might say Wednesday on the calendar, but it's TOTALLY a Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...