Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Okay, friends, I've got some things working now and need everyone to keep their fingers crossed for me. I can't really say now, less for the jinxing reason and more for the I need not yet reveal my plans reason.

Other than that, life is pretty boring right now...in a good way. Shera made her way down from Greyskull to visit me over the 4th. She and Chef even bounded over cooking strategies. I was happy they got along. Now if only Swampette and Precious would come down to meet the man in my life. It will be two years in September. I can't believe it.

Speaking of September, only a few more weeks until the big Europe trip. I know I don't need to really care, but it was convenient that we get back the day before the Colts' first regular season game. I wonder if Dad had anything to do with that....hmmmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...