Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I didn't go to prom either but i'm not crying about it

Have you ever read something the sibling of a celebrity has reportedly said and just winced? Or how about when a celebrity tries to make themself seem more down to earth, but really it just makes you shake your head?

Angelina Jolie got two of those in one great package when her creepy ass brother, James Haven, reportedly told a tabloid that Angelina hasn't been eating because she was grieving over the death of her mother. He claims she's down to a svelte 109 on her 5'8" body.


Grieving sucks and that's not all that unrelatable. Who hasn't had someone close to them die? But its his next rant that really upped the creep factor. He then went on to try adn warrant some sympathy from the audience by talking about how much he hates his estranged dad, Jon Voight (owner of a French convertible?). He claims his dad was such a bastard because he and Angelina did not have cars while in high school.

Does anyone not pity this?

Haven claims he and Angelina's social growth was stunted because they didn't have cars. He didn't even go to prom because he was too embarrassed to have his parents drive him. However, this is my favorite line:
"Angie has been driven to be an independently wealthy woman now because we saw what it was like to be at the mercy of someone who controls the money and pulls the strings."

Hello?!?!? Isn't that called adolescence? Did any one out there control the money when they were a teenager? That only happens in cases where parents rip off their kid, or as I like to call it "Pulling a Culkin."
Now that we pity and sympathize with Angelina, is it wrong to bet on which country her next kid will come from?
I'm thinking she hasn't hit up South America yet. The next baby will be from Equador. Any other guesses out there in the "Where's the Next Jolie-Pitt Kid From?" game?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did have a car in high school but just because it kept my parents from having to take my little brother and me. Convenience for my parents... yea, that's it. I'll stick with that one! And of course then the first two years of college, but I was still at home going to college. The deal was that I had to take my little brother to high school and pick him up everyday. And some how - I still haven't figured out how it is humanly possible - but every single day I would pick up this MALE type from high school, the very first thing he did when he got in the car was fart!!! Every single day! I am not kidding! Makes me gag to think about it now, 25+ years later.

However, I didn't go to prom either! Okay, now I feel better.
Mio

lndmxwll said...

Ash u ok?

Anonymous said...

She's fine, just busy with work.

lndmxwll said...

Cool Mama Hen ck up since crazy out their shooting people all be safe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...