Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Is it almost April already?

So, I failed miserably in trying to update my blog three times a week for March. Its true. However, in my weak ass defense, I've had some work things going on that made me pull away from a lot of things. In fact, if I were to self-diagnose, I'd say that I was slightly depressed for the majority of March.

Chef has kept me sane though and done a remarkable job in cheering me up for the most part. So now I'm ready to be back in action. At least on the home front. The work front is an entirely different matter, but one that I can at least now face.

Yup. I'm just that caught up in myself that I've not really cared to comment on other people's lives. Don't worry. I'll get brutally vicious again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...