Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My favorite time of the year

I love March. The weather is warmer and more inviting. My busy season is starting to wrap up a little bit. And with all these excuses to get out and see people, mostly I just want to stay inside and watch basketball. I bought my new baby for the sole purpose of listening to all the tournament games. It's a grand time of year.

Other than that, its same shit different day. I'm still mega-stressing at work. Chef is still being wonderful about it. I'm still walking every day (although I should be walking MORE now.) I've done all that and I set my writing aside for a little while. I've only written a few pages this month and I'm set to pick it up again for the second half of the month, but I needed a break. I actually need a break from a lot of things. I've been going to bed about 2-3 hours after I get home every night and that leaves little time for Chef and I to snuggle up. Well, we aren't actually the snuggling type, but you know what I mean.

So today I came in early. Left on time. And now am dragging my butt home to walk, talk and be with Chef.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...