- Chats with Chef this week: every day, multiple times a day. YAY!
- Pages of fiction read: 252
- Fiction read: One Day by David Nicholls- FINISHED; The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein(?)
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Freedom by Jonathan Franzen (about 15 hours in)
- Creative writing every day: done and DONE
- Five pages written: Yes! I've been so move to write this week that I've actually done it longhand. In meetings that bore me. Maybe not the best, but still very exciting.
- Calorie tracking: done and done honestly.Even though I've lost 1.6 lbs this week, I've had cheeseburgers for my last two meals. So what of it?
- Exercise: Yes every day. Not twice daily as some days I actually had to live (or go see Ann Patchett or have extra Chef time).
- Friends and family: two nice emails, two nice calls. All in all, not a bad week.
Doing better this week. And I'm happy. So I guess that's not too shabby.