- I will chat with Chef every day. Pretty easy most days. Not so easy when I'm travelling.
- I will read 100 pages of fiction each week.
- I will write something creative (fiction, non-fiction, blog) each day.
- I will write at least 5 pages each week of something for my fiction or non-fiction pieces.
- I will record my calories-honestly-each day.
- I will try to be honest with my self, even when it's hard.
- I will do some form of exercising each day even if it's just walking (more than normal, of course).
- In my off hours, I will try and let go of having a "schedule" in my head and just enjoy the moments.
- I will email a friend or family member each week just to see how they are.
I've had these in my head for a while and will post how I did on Saturday. There are some other ones, but those are private. I know I've met some of the goals already. Others. . . well, I still have two days.