Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Call from the Governor

The new fall lineups are out and I'm pleased to announce that Arrested Development has been saved!!! I was about to hate Fox for keeping the wretched Pamela Anderson sitcom, but as long as Arrested Development stays, I'll bite my tongue.

I was looking at other new shows on this fall and although I'm not a big fan of UPN, but they are bringing Chris Rock to the small screen. He's got a new show coming out called Everybody Hates Chris. He's not really on the screen, but doing a voiceover (ala Ron Howard on Arrested, but I digress). Apparently, it's getting great reviews and how could it not? Say whatever you want, you Oscar freaks, but he was HILARIOUS and so true.

By the way, I have to admit that I watched some of the Britney Spears reality show last week. It was pretty heinous. Like watching that girl in high school that was too stupid to see that her boyfriend was sleeping with the cheerleading squad or that having a nickname of "Dog" isn't really cute as it is telling. A coincidence that the title of the show is the same as the title of her new single? Nope. All I can say is that I can't handle the truth.

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

fear not dear Schultzums. They replay that week's episode on MTV on Thursdays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...